More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Report: Naivar headed to Kentucky
- Cats’ weight room updates
- Will UK secondary solve interception issue?
- UK’s Williamson ready for NFL combine
- UK’s Blue-White Spring Game set for April 26
- Anderson County star Cox will walk on at UK
- What will a football ticket cost after renovations?
- Stoops discusses 2014 recruiting class
- Breakdown of 2014 class by position
- Kentucky’s 2014 official signees
Category Archives: Picks
Collegefootballnews.com predicts a Georgia 23-10 win over Kentucky this weekend at Commonwealth Stadium. Click below for a complete breakdown of the prediction: Georgia-UK prediction
College football news prediction
Collegefootballnews.com projects Kentucky to improve to 5-2 with a win over Arkansas this weekend. To read the entire prediction, click below UK-Arkansas prediction
Collegefootballnews.com sees the Kentucky Wildcats giving the No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide a game this weekend. In its weekly predictions, CFN picks Alabama to win 20-14. The Tide is currently 16 1/2 point favorites. CFN cites the Wildcat defense and … Continue reading