More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Report: Naivar headed to Kentucky
- Cats’ weight room updates
- Will UK secondary solve interception issue?
- UK’s Williamson ready for NFL combine
- UK’s Blue-White Spring Game set for April 26
- Anderson County star Cox will walk on at UK
- What will a football ticket cost after renovations?
- Stoops discusses 2014 recruiting class
- Breakdown of 2014 class by position
- Kentucky’s 2014 official signees
Category Archives: Cat Walk
The Cat Walk for the Liberty Bowl will take place at 1:45 CST. The team bus will arrive via Mississippi Avenue and the players and coaching staff will walk around to the entrance at the South Tunnel of Liberty Bowl … Continue reading
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ will take place at 11:15 CST at the southeast corner of Davis Wade Stadium off of Lee Blvd.
The Cat Walk will take place before Saturday’s UK-Florida game at the Swamp. The team buses should arrive in front of Gate 15 around 10:15 a.m.
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ to welcome the UK football team will be held at 4:45 in front of Gate 1 at Commonwealth Stadium prior to the Arkansas game.
The ‘Cat Walk’ for Saturday’s UK-South Carolina game will take place at 10:15 a.m. outside Gate 1 of Commonwealth Stadium.
The Cat Walk will take place at 12:15 CT in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium. The team will enter the stadium through Gate 23, and fans can line the path leading into the stadium that goes under the scoreboard.