More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Lowery improving, moves out of ICU today
- Meilinger is elected to College Football Hall of Fame
- Running back Taylor granted release by Kentucky
- Statements from UK coach, family of injured safety
- UK officials: Safety Lowery injured in accident
- Mark Stoops talks recruiting, QBs
- Kentucky season ticket sales on rise
- Spring ticket number perspective
- Spring game basics available here
- Stoops transcript from final spring practice
Category Archives: Cat Walk
The Cat Walk for the Liberty Bowl will take place at 1:45 CST. The team bus will arrive via Mississippi Avenue and the players and coaching staff will walk around to the entrance at the South Tunnel of Liberty Bowl … Continue reading
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ will take place at 11:15 CST at the southeast corner of Davis Wade Stadium off of Lee Blvd.
The Cat Walk will take place before Saturday’s UK-Florida game at the Swamp. The team buses should arrive in front of Gate 15 around 10:15 a.m.
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ to welcome the UK football team will be held at 4:45 in front of Gate 1 at Commonwealth Stadium prior to the Arkansas game.
The ‘Cat Walk’ for Saturday’s UK-South Carolina game will take place at 10:15 a.m. outside Gate 1 of Commonwealth Stadium.
The Cat Walk will take place at 12:15 CT in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium. The team will enter the stadium through Gate 23, and fans can line the path leading into the stadium that goes under the scoreboard.