More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Closer look at Phillips’ final recruiting classes
- Willis will miss 3-4 months and other notes
- UK’s Stoops, Eliot discuss Friday practice
- Stoops, Brown discuss Whitlow transfer, other topics
- Stoops talks quarterbacks again
- Coaching legend takes in Kentucky practice
- UK’s Bud Dupree the savage?
- NFL was tempting for Dupree, but senior glad he stayed
- Stoops, Eliot discuss spring practice
- Stoops, Brown after Wednesday’s practice
Category Archives: Cat Walk
The Cat Walk for the Liberty Bowl will take place at 1:45 CST. The team bus will arrive via Mississippi Avenue and the players and coaching staff will walk around to the entrance at the South Tunnel of Liberty Bowl … Continue reading
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ will take place at 11:15 CST at the southeast corner of Davis Wade Stadium off of Lee Blvd.
The Cat Walk will take place before Saturday’s UK-Florida game at the Swamp. The team buses should arrive in front of Gate 15 around 10:15 a.m.
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ to welcome the UK football team will be held at 4:45 in front of Gate 1 at Commonwealth Stadium prior to the Arkansas game.
The ‘Cat Walk’ for Saturday’s UK-South Carolina game will take place at 10:15 a.m. outside Gate 1 of Commonwealth Stadium.
The Cat Walk will take place at 12:15 CT in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium. The team will enter the stadium through Gate 23, and fans can line the path leading into the stadium that goes under the scoreboard.