More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- UK says running back Mobley will transfer
- Stoops: Just got a lot on my plate
- How will UK football celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Mark Stoops previews Tennessee, Thanksgiving
- Kentucky’s Stoops previews Tennessee game
- Kentucky’s coordinators discuss future, Tennessee
- Two players suspended for Georgia game, one indefinitely
- Stoops, Brown talk about future, offense
- Stoops talks QBs, INTs on SEC teleconference
- Kentucky’s Stoops, Eliot preview Georgia
Category Archives: Cat Walk
The Cat Walk for the Liberty Bowl will take place at 1:45 CST. The team bus will arrive via Mississippi Avenue and the players and coaching staff will walk around to the entrance at the South Tunnel of Liberty Bowl … Continue reading
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ will take place at 11:15 CST at the southeast corner of Davis Wade Stadium off of Lee Blvd.
The Cat Walk will take place before Saturday’s UK-Florida game at the Swamp. The team buses should arrive in front of Gate 15 around 10:15 a.m.
The weekly ‘Cat Walk’ to welcome the UK football team will be held at 4:45 in front of Gate 1 at Commonwealth Stadium prior to the Arkansas game.
The ‘Cat Walk’ for Saturday’s UK-South Carolina game will take place at 10:15 a.m. outside Gate 1 of Commonwealth Stadium.
The Cat Walk will take place at 12:15 CT in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium. The team will enter the stadium through Gate 23, and fans can line the path leading into the stadium that goes under the scoreboard.