More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Report: Naivar headed to Kentucky
- Cats’ weight room updates
- Will UK secondary solve interception issue?
- UK’s Williamson ready for NFL combine
- UK’s Blue-White Spring Game set for April 26
- Anderson County star Cox will walk on at UK
- What will a football ticket cost after renovations?
- Stoops discusses 2014 recruiting class
- Breakdown of 2014 class by position
- Kentucky’s 2014 official signees
Category Archives: Aaron Boyd
UK freshman receiver Aaron Boyd could make his season debut on Saturday vs. Norfolk State. Boyd missed most of fall camp due to mononucleosis but was cleared for contact this week and went through his first practice in full pads … Continue reading
Freshman receiver Aaron Boyd has been cleared to participate in contact drills, Coach Rich Brooks announced at his weekly press conference on Tuesday. Boyd missed most of fall camp and UK’s season opening win over Louisville with mononucleosis. Brooks said … Continue reading