Start thinking of the Air Raid sirens as the new Kentucky alarm clock after the Southeastern Conference released television times for the first two UK home games and both will have the early noon kickoffs.
The Sept. 14 home opener against Miami, Ohio, will be played at noon on FSN. The Louisville game the next Saturday also will be played at noon and shown on ESPN.
As previously reported, the Cats’ Thursday night game against Mississippi State will be played at 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 24 and will be shown on ESPN.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops: Just got a lot on my plate
- How will UK football celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Mark Stoops previews Tennessee, Thanksgiving
- Kentucky’s Stoops previews Tennessee game
- Kentucky’s coordinators discuss future, Tennessee
- Two players suspended for Georgia game, one indefinitely
- Stoops, Brown talk about future, offense
- Stoops talks QBs, INTs on SEC teleconference
- Kentucky’s Stoops, Eliot preview Georgia
- UK injury reports, depth chart updates