Start thinking of the Air Raid sirens as the new Kentucky alarm clock after the Southeastern Conference released television times for the first two UK home games and both will have the early noon kickoffs.
The Sept. 14 home opener against Miami, Ohio, will be played at noon on FSN. The Louisville game the next Saturday also will be played at noon and shown on ESPN.
As previously reported, the Cats’ Thursday night game against Mississippi State will be played at 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 24 and will be shown on ESPN.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Report: Naivar headed to Kentucky
- Cats’ weight room updates
- Will UK secondary solve interception issue?
- UK’s Williamson ready for NFL combine
- UK’s Blue-White Spring Game set for April 26
- Anderson County star Cox will walk on at UK
- What will a football ticket cost after renovations?
- Stoops discusses 2014 recruiting class
- Breakdown of 2014 class by position
- Kentucky’s 2014 official signees