Start thinking of the Air Raid sirens as the new Kentucky alarm clock after the Southeastern Conference released television times for the first two UK home games and both will have the early noon kickoffs.
The Sept. 14 home opener against Miami, Ohio, will be played at noon on FSN. The Louisville game the next Saturday also will be played at noon and shown on ESPN.
As previously reported, the Cats’ Thursday night game against Mississippi State will be played at 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 24 and will be shown on ESPN.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops, Brown discuss Whitlow transfer, other topics
- Stoops talks quarterbacks again
- Coaching legend takes in Kentucky practice
- UK’s Bud Dupree the savage?
- NFL was tempting for Dupree, but senior glad he stayed
- Stoops, Eliot discuss spring practice
- Stoops, Brown after Wednesday’s practice
- UK’s football coaches report basketball fever
- Stoops, Eliot discuss defense, some basketball
- Henderson County’s Wolfe commits to Cats