Start thinking of the Air Raid sirens as the new Kentucky alarm clock after the Southeastern Conference released television times for the first two UK home games and both will have the early noon kickoffs.
The Sept. 14 home opener against Miami, Ohio, will be played at noon on FSN. The Louisville game the next Saturday also will be played at noon and shown on ESPN.
As previously reported, the Cats’ Thursday night game against Mississippi State will be played at 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 24 and will be shown on ESPN.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Once, twice, three times the Stoops
- Stoops, Eliot after Wednesday practice
- WR Badet breaks fibula, will miss 2-3 months
- Wide receiver Legree parts ways with Cats
- Stoops, Brown discuss QBs, injuries
- Closer look at Phillips’ final recruiting classes
- Willis will miss 3-4 months and other notes
- UK’s Stoops, Eliot discuss Friday practice
- Stoops, Brown discuss Whitlow transfer, other topics
- Stoops talks quarterbacks again