Representatives from the Outback and Chick-fil-A Bowls will be Commonwealth Stadium on Saturday to scout the Tennessee-Kentucky game. The Outback Bowl will take place New Year’s Day at 11 a.m. in Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium, while the Chick-fil-A Bowl will be played on Dec. 31 at 7:30 p.m. in the Georgia Dome. All bowl selections will officially be announced on Sunday, Dec. 6.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Report: Naivar headed to Kentucky
- Cats’ weight room updates
- Will UK secondary solve interception issue?
- UK’s Williamson ready for NFL combine
- UK’s Blue-White Spring Game set for April 26
- Anderson County star Cox will walk on at UK
- What will a football ticket cost after renovations?
- Stoops discusses 2014 recruiting class
- Breakdown of 2014 class by position
- Kentucky’s 2014 official signees