Representatives from the Outback and Chick-fil-A Bowls will be Commonwealth Stadium on Saturday to scout the Tennessee-Kentucky game. The Outback Bowl will take place New Year’s Day at 11 a.m. in Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium, while the Chick-fil-A Bowl will be played on Dec. 31 at 7:30 p.m. in the Georgia Dome. All bowl selections will officially be announced on Sunday, Dec. 6.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops, Brown discuss Whitlow transfer, other topics
- Stoops talks quarterbacks again
- Coaching legend takes in Kentucky practice
- UK’s Bud Dupree the savage?
- NFL was tempting for Dupree, but senior glad he stayed
- Stoops, Eliot discuss spring practice
- Stoops, Brown after Wednesday’s practice
- UK’s football coaches report basketball fever
- Stoops, Eliot discuss defense, some basketball
- Henderson County’s Wolfe commits to Cats