Representatives from the Outback and Chick-fil-A Bowls will be Commonwealth Stadium on Saturday to scout the Tennessee-Kentucky game. The Outback Bowl will take place New Year’s Day at 11 a.m. in Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium, while the Chick-fil-A Bowl will be played on Dec. 31 at 7:30 p.m. in the Georgia Dome. All bowl selections will officially be announced on Sunday, Dec. 6.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops: Just got a lot on my plate
- How will UK football celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Mark Stoops previews Tennessee, Thanksgiving
- Kentucky’s Stoops previews Tennessee game
- Kentucky’s coordinators discuss future, Tennessee
- Two players suspended for Georgia game, one indefinitely
- Stoops, Brown talk about future, offense
- Stoops talks QBs, INTs on SEC teleconference
- Kentucky’s Stoops, Eliot preview Georgia
- UK injury reports, depth chart updates