Senior defensive tackle Myron Pryor (high ankle sprain) practiced Tuesday but Brooks said it was still too early to tell if Pryor would be available against Mississippi State. Junior tight end Maurice Grinter (ankle) and right tackle Justin Jeffries (knee) also practiced Tuesday.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops, Brown discuss QBs, injuries
- Closer look at Phillips’ final recruiting classes
- Willis will miss 3-4 months and other notes
- UK’s Stoops, Eliot discuss Friday practice
- Stoops, Brown discuss Whitlow transfer, other topics
- Stoops talks quarterbacks again
- Coaching legend takes in Kentucky practice
- UK’s Bud Dupree the savage?
- NFL was tempting for Dupree, but senior glad he stayed
- Stoops, Eliot discuss spring practice