Senior defensive tackle Myron Pryor (high ankle sprain) practiced Tuesday but Brooks said it was still too early to tell if Pryor would be available against Mississippi State. Junior tight end Maurice Grinter (ankle) and right tackle Justin Jeffries (knee) also practiced Tuesday.
More sports from the Kentucky.com network
- Stoops: Just got a lot on my plate
- How will UK football celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Mark Stoops previews Tennessee, Thanksgiving
- Kentucky’s Stoops previews Tennessee game
- Kentucky’s coordinators discuss future, Tennessee
- Two players suspended for Georgia game, one indefinitely
- Stoops, Brown talk about future, offense
- Stoops talks QBs, INTs on SEC teleconference
- Kentucky’s Stoops, Eliot preview Georgia
- UK injury reports, depth chart updates